Chauffeur - £50k to £60k
Marlin Recruitment is seeking a Professional Full-time Chauffeur to be based with a UHNW Family in the greater Maidenhead area.
All candidates must exhibit extensive knowledge of Inner/Greater London, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire and other surrounding counties. As well as holding a minimum of five years experience working with HNW Individuals or Families.
- Uncompromising professionalism, integrity, discretion and loyalty.
- Exceptional attention to detail – especially regarding personal presentation
- Experience with Left-hand drive vehicles in the UK and across Europe
- Flexibility/adaptable – be prepared to work anti-social hours at short notice.
- Respond to changes in schedules with little notice
- Capable of maintaining all fleet vehicles
- Full Clean Driver’s License
- Fluent in English
- First Aid Certificate
- Professional Driving Trainer courses – Advanced/ Avoidance, etc
- Experience with Children
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Security on a daily basis for the day’s assignments and tasks – though these may be subjected to change on the request of the Principle
The remuneration package includes accommodation in the grounds of the property, consisting for a double bedroom and bathroom
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact within 48 hours.