Chauffeur - £40k to £50k
Marlin recruitment has a Chauffeur position available based in Surrey with regular trips to Central London for a HNW Family.
All candidates must have a minimum of five years experience working for Private families ideally with recognised experience in chauffeuring children. Hours will vary considerably on a day-to-day basis, with a start time of 07:00 from Monday – Friday working week.
The duties will revolve predominately around the female principle’s schedule with special attention being paid to the three children and their various commitments. Daily responsibilities will be confirmed by the House Manager in your daily morning meetings.
- Responsibilities will include, but not exclusive too:
- Vehicle maintenance, ensuring the road worthiness of all the fleet
- Ensuring all vehicles comply with any legal requirements – specific to road tax, insurance, etc
- Updating and maintaining all vehicle’s accounts and logbooks
- Maintaining the aesthetics of all vehicles inside and out
- First aid training (Preferable)
The role includes a number of benefits including Holiday pay, Christmas bonus as well as access to Household staff facilities.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV. Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact within 48 hours.