Butler - £Neg
Marlin Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Butler to join a Private Residence in North London. The role requires an individual to demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism and discretion whilst working in a team orientated environment. The ideal candidate will need to have a minimum of three years experience within Private Households or in a 5* luxury hotel environment.
Responsibilities will consist of:
- Silver service dining – preparation in the lead up to, during and after formal and informal dining
- General tray service for family and guests outside formal dining
- Work in cohesive team environment to service the household needs with in the Butler department
- Introduce and maintain the necessary level of service required
- Implement and follow household practices
- Resetting rooms after use
- Cleaning and caring for specialist materials such as marble, silver, glass, etc
- Special care and attention to the crockery and cutlery – providing the cleaning necessary for hygiene, but also preservation
- Meet and greeting guests – offering your services on arrival
- Stock rotation and stock checking across all areas in the house including personal coffee points, refreshment areas, etc
- Accepting and coordinating deliveries, running errands, etc
- Cellar management, cigar care, pantry organisation, and understanding of SPA etiquette
- Liaise with household staff to ensure communication of household movements and procedures are kept to and acted upon
The remuneration package includes full uniform provided as well as a competitive salary, which is negotiable for the right individual.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact as soon as possible