Household Assistant - £24,500
Marlin Recruitment is seeking a Household Assistant for a VIP family based in Mayfair, Central London for a three-month minimum contract (likely to be extended for the right candidate after a performance review).
All candidates need to have had a minimum of five years experience working with either 5*Hotels and/or UHNW Families. Proven history in the highest levels of hospitality will be required.
On occasions, direct contact with the Principle may be necessary – especially if you are instructed to arrange the dry cleaning or alternation of clothing. Therefore due to cultural reasons, only Male applicants need apply.
Day to day tasks will vary considerable in accordance with the needs of the family, but will include (not exclusive too):
- Actively maintaining and surpassing expectations with regards to aesthetics of the property, paying particular attention to the reception rooms.
- Actively maintain and upkeep the families ornamental belongings.
- Assisting all visitors with their needs.
- Confirm and accept deliveries on their arrival, ensuring the integrity of the items.
- Liaise with Household staff as to the presentation of the property; provide assistance to the Head Butler in particular.
- Run errands as and when requested.
- Stock replenishment of the family Kitchen and reception areas, ensuring that the family have all they need on a daily basis.
- Caring for the resident pets, including walking and feeding the dog.
Experience in silver service waiting is advantageous, as well as experience working with cliental originating from the Middle East.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV. Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact within 48 hours.